Job Profile Report
Sometimes clients need to understand the market rates for just one or two positions. Our Job Profile Reports are available for any job in any surveyed country. It’s a useful tool in the case of new recruitments, entering a new country for the first time, or just a check of the market in a small office with few employees, where a comprehensive survey is not needed.
Your request is matched to one of our standard benchmarks, and detailed market analysis is prepared specifically for your job. The report includes all of the information that you need to make informed decisions in setting compensation levels for a position.
Each report contains the following information:
- The “Market Footprint” chart, which shows the full range of total compensation in the market at three selected percentiles (see sample below).
- A breakdown of total compensation into base salary, cash allowances, short-term incentives and in-kind benefits, with quantified amounts and percentages.
- A summary of allowances and in-kind benefits, including amounts and taxable status.
- Prevalence of various in-kind benefits for employers matching the job.
- Detailed information on company car benefits, including make, model and amortization period.
- Information on auto, housing and personal loans.
- Medical and retirement plan information, including type of plan and contribution levels.
- Summary of the local tax code, social security plan, and statutory leave benefits.
We offer Job Profile Reports with a 48-hour turnaround time if needed.
To place a request for a report, just complete our order form.
For more information, or to request a full sample report, please click the button below